1947The 'Ente Nazionale per le Tre Venezie' takes over the company and contracts it out
In 1947, the Board of the 'Ente' canceled all the agreements with Antonio Consiglio, who moved his company to Bolzano. After 1947, Lasa Marmo was under the Ente’s direct management. Cesare Bigatello as president and Vincenzo Aureli as deputy president signed an agreement with the ‘Società Italiana Marmi Vicentini’. The latter was required to order all the equipments necessary for extraction in return for the exclusive distribution rights for Lasa’s marble. The agreement was terminated one year later.