Canton Bank of Zug

Lasa marble provides a representative ambience in a traditional Swiss bank building

For the construction of the new headquarters of the Zug Cantonal Bank between 1955 and 1958, a façade with large-format wall panels made of Lasa marble of the LASA BIANCO NUVOLATO FORTE® grade was chosen for the cladding of the bank building. In its elegance, the extremely high-quality 1950s building sets a radically modern accent on the historic townscape at Zug Postplatz and found new forms for a bank's need for representation.

Project Information

Zug, Switzerland, 2015

Product:Interior large-format floor slabs (polished 180), external facade large-format wall panels (from 1997), massive staircase Lasa Venato Vena Verde (from 1957)
Surface:Honed
Photos:Regine Giesecke
Architects:Wiederkehr Krummenacher Architekten

LASA BIANCO NUVOLATO™®
LASA VENATO VENA VERDE™®